Cardinal Windows offers online window consultations to teach you how to use the window builder… Read more
High quality, superior performance wooden windows available to buy on-line
Cardinal Windows offers a weighted or spring loaded sliding sash and casement windows. Fully finished in any RAL colour made for the trade and self-build homeowners. Customisable with sash horns and glazing bar profiles and with various glazing and hardware options. Traditional in design, modern in technology. Explore the fine details of Cardinal’s sliding sash window here.
- Wooden Weighted and Spring Loaded Sliding Sash Windows
- Friction or Egress hinged Casement Windows
- Suitable for all applications including Conservation
- Window design profiles for authentic sash: Ovolo, Lamb’s Tongue, Concave and Putty line
- Manufactured from engineered triple layered finger-jointed timber (non-finger-jointed for clear finish)
- Any RAL colour, dual colour also available
- Air tight triple seal between sash and frame
- Flat finish to joints avoid unsightly V joints
- Five sliding sash horn types for bespoke requirements
- CE Certified
- Extensive 10 years warranty
- Hardwood options
- Safety/Toughened glass where required
- Obscure and Sandblast glass available
- Choice of hardware colours
- Choice of trickle vent sizes and colours
Our Product Range
Why Cardinal Windows?
Cardinal Windows guarantee the highest quality, great performance, style, competitive prices and superior engineering. Our wood windows are constructed to last and to provide superior energy efficiency.
Our products offer low U-values, excellent acoustic rates and are eco-friendly. These features provide our windows with a long life cycle combined with aesthetics, resulting in customer satisfaction.
Our exceptional quality timber sliding sash windows are provided to you fully factory finished with high quality environmental water-based paints and stains. See how to buy a Cardinal window here.